The SmartRack 42U NEMA 12 (IP54) Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet protects sensitive electronic equipment from harsh conditions that would overwhelm a typical rack enclosure, including falling dirt, dust, drips and splashes. It is ideal for use in factories, construction areas, utility plants, warehouses and other areas high in moisture, dust and debris. The enclosure has a NEMA 12 protection rating, which is equivalent to IP54. That means it can protect your equipment from falling dirt, dust, drips, splashes and accidental contact with personnel. The front and rear doors have ventilating louvers instead of open mesh. They also have a sealing gasket around the door frames. On the front door there are built-in dust filters. The filters are removable and they can be replaced with standard furnace filters - they're simple, inexpensive and effective. To compensate for the added air resistance of the filters, there are 12 large, high performance fans to the rear door. The fans pull air through the enclosure, from front to rear. The roof of the enclosure is sealed with a cap that keeps drips and falling dirt from getting inside the enclosure. Since the doors and top are sealed, cable access is provided through 6 cable ports - 2 in the roof, 2 below the rear door, and 2 in the unit floor. They allow cables to pass through, but they block the area around the cables maintaining the NEMA 12 protection. The enclosure may be subjected to extreme vibrations and movements produced by vehicles and machinery. The heavy-duty steel frame supports up to 3000 pounds. The large-diameter industrial casters also support up to 3000 pounds, which means you can move the enclosure fully loaded. This is useful where you can install all your equipment in a clean environment, close the enclosure and wheel it to the dirty environment with all your equipment already protected. After the enclosure is in place, the levelers allow you to compensate for minor floor variations and make sure everything is stable. If you need to build a data center in the middle of your factory floor, you can do it with this enclosure. It's perfect for locations like factories, power stations, construction areas, shipping facilities, warehouses, processing plants, transport hubs and anywhere you need to protect equipment in a harsh working environment.
• NEMA 12(IP54) protection rating allowing protection from falling dirt, dust, drips, splashes and accidental contact with personnel.
• Can withstand extreme movement and vibrations of heavy and machinery and vehicles as well as the stress of a major earthquake
• Heavy duty steel frame supports 3000lbs
• Large diameter industrial casters supports 3000lbs which allows the enclosure to be moved fully loaded.
• Front and rear doors have ventilating louvers and a sealing gasket around the door frames.
• Built-in removable dust filters that can be replaced with standard furnace filters.
• 12 large, high-performance fans in rear door that pull air through the enclosure, from front to rear.
• 6 cable ports allow cable access while maintaining dust and moisture resistance.
• Accommodates all standard 19-inch rackmount equipment.
• Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment.
• Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
• SmartRack 42U NEMA 12 (IP54) Standard-Depth Rack Enclosure Cabinet
• (4) Side panels
• (4) Side panel locks
• (2) Keys for door and side panels
• (50) M6 screws
• (50) M6 cage nuts
• (50) M6 washers
• (2) Air filter
• (3) AC power cords
• Owner's Manual
Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported 120V AC
Nominal Input Voltage Description 120V 50/60 Hz
Input Plug Features NEMA 5-15P
Input Cord Length (ft.) 6
Rack Height (U Spaces) 42
Maximum Device Depth (in.) 37
Minimum Device Depth (in.) 4
Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.) 86.5 x 26 x 45
Shipping Weight (lbs.) 352
Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.) 79.8 x 23.63 x 43
Unit Weight (lbs.) 310
Weight Capacity - Stationary (lbs.) 3000
Weight Capacity - Rolling (lbs.) 3000
Factory Preset Rack Depth (in.) 27.75
Audible Noise 59.8 dBA @ 3 METERS
Certifications EIA/ECA-310-E and IP54 Standards, RoHS
Product Warranty Period (Worldwide) 2-year limited warranty
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Mainline Computer Products reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
While Mainline Computer Products Inc. makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Mainline makes no warranties or representations as to the site's accuracy. Mainline assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.