- Product #
- Catalog #
- 429.0 lbs.
- Suggested Retail
- Sale Price
- Contact Us
Liebert® Foundation MCR 42U w/ Air Conditioning
1/2Ton of Cooling
The Liebert Foundation MCR (Mini Computer Room) is an air conditioned cabinet with integrated UPS protection and cooling, designed to prevent thermal shutdown and degradation of IT equipment. The Liebert Foundation MCR can cool loads up to 4kW. A backup cooling system ensures cooling security, and the system can be ordered with a Liebert rack-mount UPS, PDUs and other accessories. When ordered with a UPS, total available space is 32U.
•Sealed, NEMA Type 12 enclosure
•Provides integrated cooling
•Protects rack equipment with Liebert UPS and power protection equipment
• Designed as a plug-and-play system ready to install.
• Wheel-mounted cabinet for easy relocation.
• Adjustable racks and rack rails support a wide variety of equipment.
• Optional top mounted air conditioning allows maximum use of internal rack space or can be used to double cooling capacity with the internal air conditioning unit.
• Cools IT equipment to eliminate downtime from overheating.
• Lockable door protects against unauthorized access.
• Specially designed door gasket and sealed cable entrance ensure stable cooling environment.
• Improved cable access and management improves airflow to reduce overheating of protected IT equipment.
• Optional backup cooling assures continued cooling in the event of a power loss.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
• Competitively priced as an integrated system, compared to purchasing separate components.
• Simplified plug-and-play installation reduces overall implementation time, reducing costs.
• Optional energy saver control saves money by allowing back-up cooling to operate as primary enclosure cooler.
• Integrated air conditioning reduces potential downtime costs by assuring proper system operation.
Ideally Suited For:
• Network closets
• Server closets or small rooms
Note: UPS System is ordered separately.
With no UPS = 35U
With GXT3U = 32U
With PS700RM-1400RM = 32U
With GXTRT or PS2200RM = 31U
Note: The Liebert MCR is configured with 2 power cords. The air conditioner utilizes a NEMA 5-15 plug (15 amp circuit) and the GXT3 2.0 kVA UPS utilizes a NEMA 5-20 plug (20 amp circuit). Each is to run on dedicated circuits.
• Can't I just buy a cabinet and put in an air conditioner?
The Liebert Foundation MCR is engineered and meets Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL) standards as a complete solution. There is no need to purchase and install separate add-on components. The Liebert Foundation MCR is a self-contained system ready to go right from the start with components that are specifically designed to work together.
• Isn't it going to get really hot inside that cabinet?
The Liebert Foundation MCR includes computer-grade high availability precision cooling plus an optional backup cooling module that removes heat in the event of a power outage.
• What if we decide to move our offices?
The Liebert Foundation MCR is mounted on wheels so it is easy to install and relocate. Just position the unit and hook it up for installation. It's just as easy to relocate as needs or room layouts change.
• What if we don't have a special room for our computer system?
The Liebert Foundation MCR accommodates spaces not designed for cooling. It fits through standard-sized doorways and is air-cooled so it can operate without access to chilled water.
Two Year Factory Warranty (upgradable to 3 or 5 years, parts only)
Important Consideration: Due to its internal heat element, the Mini Computer Room does not require an external condensation pump and water drainage tube. A unique solution for our industry
For more information call (800)-686-5312 or email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
Sealed Enclosure: Size: 19 in. x 78 in. H x 38 in.D
Internal Mounting Rails: Front & Rear, Square mounting holes
Primary-ECM2000LR ( Low Noise/Rack Mount)
Plexiglass Front Door
Steel Rear Door (Insulated)
Insulated Side Panels
10 Outlet Power Strrip-15 Amp
No Ups ( optional )
Monitoring Option: None ( Optional )
Capacity: 1647W (5621btu)
Two (2) Year Warranty
The Foundation frame / enclosure is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for two (2) years parts, from date of shipment. Optional Foundation EX Expansion Systems, UPStation GXT2U, PowerSure PSI UPS, SiteNet Integrator and/or Load Control Module are warranted against defects for two (2) years parts, from date of shipment. Optional ECM and/or BCM are warranted against defects for two (2) years parts, 90 days labor, from date of shipment. For the complete warranty terms and description, refer to the separate warranty statement at www.liebert.com, Enclosure Systems.
Optional extended parts warranty is available at the time of purchase for the ECM and/or BCM via optional Foundation ECM and/or BCM Extended Warranties. The Extended Warranty option shall extend the standard ECM and/or BCM warranty by either 1 or 3 years, for a total warranty period of either 3 or 5 years. Refer to separate warranty statements for details.
Optional Liebert UPStation GXT3, PowerSure PSI UPS, or Liebert SiteNet Integrator and/or Load Control Module is offered at the time of purchase with separate extended warranty options of 1 or 3 years. Refer to separate warranty statements for details.
Liebert offers a Start-up Service for Foundation Mini Computer Room products to provide a review of the installation and an overview of the product operation. Start-up includes one site trip within the United States and Canada by a factory-trained serviceman after installation of the Foundation MCR and associated Heat Rejection options (if included).
All pricing subject to change.
For all prices, products and offers, Mainline Computer Products reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
High volume bids are welcome. Call (800)-686-5312, Ext. #228 or e-mail: Sales@mldelivers.com
While Mainline Computer Products Inc. makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Mainline makes no warranties or representations as to the site's accuracy. Mainline assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.