- Product #
- Catalog #
- 55.0 lbs.
- Suggested Retail
- Sale Price
- Contact Us
Liebert GXT4-2000RT120 UPS-On Sale ! -Save $$$
• Free Shipping
• 2,000 VA / 1800 W
Installs in either rack or tower
Liebert GXT4 true on-line UPS combines low cost of ownership with rich functionality, small size and high capacity. This true on-line UPS offers internal batteries, optional external batteries, and internal bypass capability, resulting in continuous uptime for the connected equipment.
border= "0 ">
Please contact Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800) 686-5312 for a quotation
- Installs in either rack or tower configuration.
- Detects and matches line input frequencies of either 60 or 50 Hz, automatically.
- Provides compatibility with backup generator â€” handles frequency variations and other power fluctuations that occur during generator operation.
- Allows selection of UPS features including input voltage, output voltage, auto-restart enable/disable, and other parameters.
- Protects against and conditions all forms of power anomalies.
- Assures continuity of power to critical loads during system maintenance or in case of internal fault with internal automatic and manual bypass.
- Operates with a wider input voltage window for fewer transfers to battery, saving battery wear and tear.
- Allows fast and easy maintenance with user-replaceable hot-swappable batteries.
- Notifies users with advance early warning of UPS status via automatic and manual battery test feature.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership:
- Corrects for frequency variations without switching to battery, resulting in longer battery life.
- Protects your investment with a standard two-year warranty with paid shipping both ways. Also available with optional extensions of one year or three years.
Ideally Suited For:
- Network workstations
- Network closets
- Large network peripherals
Device Output Connector Type: Power NEMA 5-20
Enclosure Type: Plug-in module
Load Type: At full load
Recharge Time: 3 hours
Run Time (Up To): 4 min
Voltage Provided: 12 V
Power Output Connectors Details
Connector Qty: 6
Connector Type: Power NEMA 5-20
Connector Type: 4 pin USB Type B
Type: Management (USB)
Connectivity Details Length: 10 ft
Connectivity Details Type: Power cable
Connectivity Details Length: 6.6 ft
Connectivity Details Type: USB cable
Support Details Full Contract Period: 2 years
Support Details Type: Limited warranty
Humidity Range Operating: 0 - 95% (non-condensing)
Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
Sound Emission: 48 dBA
Packaged Quantity: 1
Product Line: Liebert
Compliant Standards: CISPR 22 Class B , cUL , EN 61000-4-2 , EN 61000-4-3 , EN 61000-4-4 , EN 61000-4-5 , EN 61000-4-6 , FCC Part 15 A , IEC 62040-2 , UL 1778
Height (Rack Units): 2
Included Accessories: Rack mounting ears , Tower stand
Rack Mounting Kit: Optional
Remote Management Interface: USB
Circuit Protection: Circuit breaker
Form Factor: External
Frequency Provided: 50/60 Hz
Frequency Required: 40 - 70 Hz
Input Connector Qty: 1
Input Connector Type: Power NEMA 5-20
Input Voltage Range: AC 60 - 140 V
Output Connector Qty: 6
Power Capacity (VA): 2000 VA
Power Device Features: Audible alarm , Internal bypass
Power Factor Correction: Power Factor Correction (PFC)
Power Provided: 1.8 kW
Surge Suppression: Yes
UPS Output Waveform: Sinewave
UPS Technology: On-line
Voltage Provided: AC 110/115/120/127 V
Voltage Provided Margin: ± 3%
Voltage Required: AC 120 V
Free Qty: 1
Total Qty: 1
Type: Expansion slot
Type: Liebert MultiLink
Dimensions & Weight
Depth: 19.6 in
Height: 3.3 in
Weight: 51.1 lbs
Width: 16.9 in
Service & Support
Type: 2 years warranty
Form Factor: Integrated
Included Qty: 1
Form Factor: External
Dimensions & Weight (Shipping)
Shipping Depth: 25.5 in
Shipping Height: 10.6 in
Shipping Weight: 57.3 lbs
Shipping Width: 23.9 in
Product Type: UPS
Run Time Details
Load Type: Full load
Run Time (Up To): 4
Load Type: Half load
Run Time (Up To): 11
Batteries Qty: 4
Battery Capacity: 9
Battery Technology: Lead acid
Two (2) Year Warranty
All pricing subject to change.
For all prices, products and offers, Mainline Computer Products reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
High volume bids are welcome. Call (800)-686-5312, Ext. #228 or e-mail: Sales@mldelivers.com
While Mainline Computer Products Inc. makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Mainline makes no warranties or representations as to the site's accuracy. Mainline assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.