Fully Configured Data Center Infrastructure in Just Weeks
SmartRow™ solves a problem all too common to IT management, addressing IT needs without building new data center space. Think of SmartRow as a data center in a row -- a simple, fully integrated row-based infrastructure. SmartRow combines up to six data center racks -- with precision cooling, UPSs, power management, monitoring and control technologies, and fire suppression -- all in an enclosed system.
KEY FEATURES: • 12, 20 & 40 KW COOLING OPTIONS
• FIRE DETECTION/SUPPRESSION
• CLEAN, QUIET OPERATION
• BACK-UP VENTILATION
• REMOTE IP-BASED MONITORING
• MOISTURE RESISTANT
• VARIOUS COOLING OPTIONS
• DEDICATED AIR TO EACH RACK
• COOLS THE SERVERS, NOT THE ROOM
• VARIOUS UPS OPTIONS
• SECURE ENCLOSURES
Medium density computer systems are the backbone of every small and medium size business enterprise. Frequently, these systems are being deployed in rooms with inadequate and unreliable cooling, no fire detection or suppression, and in rooms with wet sprinkler systems.
In addition, security may be non-existent. This rack-based equipment should be provided with the same protection as found in large IT facilities.
Liebert SMART ROW is a totally enclosed rack system providing Integral Cooling, Security, Uninterruptible Power, Fire Detection/ Suppression and a comprehensive Monitoring System in a scalable modular, sealed enclosure.
For assistance on your project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at:
(800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
The SmartRow DCR shall consist of modular architecture to facilitate an adaptive and scalable infrastructure system. System modules shall be designed as integrated components of a complete stand-alone system and shall allow flexibility for capacity growth and expansion. System modules shall be designed in accordance with data center best practices, including hot air and cold air separation; high-efficiency dedicated cooling and integrated monitoring, control and fire suppression.
Design Requirements –DCR Control Panel and Fire Suppression System
The SmartRow DCR shall include an integrated DCR Control Panel and Fire Suppression System. This module shall contain the fire detection and suppression system, fire strobe light and audible horn, the power/fire control interface, fire suppression system abort and manual release switches and the load distribution center. The DCR Control Panel and Fire Suppression System shall provide power to the SmartRow DCR fire suppression system and to an automatic emergency airflow system. The DCR Control Panel and Fire Suppression System shall be furnished with an Emergency Power Off (EPO) provision for the SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX/PCW controls and optional UPS systems. The load distribution center shall be used to distribute power to powered loads inside the SmartRow DCR.
• Power Distribution: To provide power to powered loads inside the SmartRow DCR, the load distribution center shall be field-configurable to support connections from optional centralized, free-standing 3PH UPS systems; or connections to optional 1 PH rack-mounted UPS systems; or connections to optional Rack PDU systems.
• Fire Suppression: The SmartRow DCR shall include an integrated, self contained Fike SHP-Pro clean agent system utilizing ECARO-25 (HFC-125) as the fire extinguishing agent. The fire suppression system shall include all detection and control equipment, agent storage containers, ECARO-25 agent, system actuation equipment, discharge nozzles, pipe and fittings, manual release and abort stations, audible and visual alarm devices, auxiliary devices and controls, shutdowns, alarm interface, sealed battery, and caution/advisory signs. Commissioning and functional checkout and user training shall be performed by manufacturer-qualified personnel.
The environmental control system shall be a factory-assembled SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX (Air – Cooled or Water/Glycol cooled system) or Liebert PCW (Chilled Water cooled system). Standard 60Hz units shall be CSA (NRTL-C) certified to the harmonized U.S. and Canadian product safety standard, CSA C22.2 No. 236/UL 1995 for Heating and Cooling Equipment and are marked with the CSA c-us logo The system shall be designed for draw through air arrangement to ensure even air distribution to the entire face area of the coil. The SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX/PCW unit must be specifically installed facing the front or rear of the DCR system. SmartRow DCR Environmental Control systems shall be configurable as follows:
• 20kW (N) SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX/PCW: The SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX/PCW primary configuration shall have a nominal cooling capacity of 20kW @ 85°F (29.4°C) return air (based on the nominal 5-ton SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX/PCW), and shall consist of a high-efficiency digital scroll compressor (not applicable to Liebert PCW), Liebert® iCOMTM control with Large Graphic Display and downward discharge airflow.
• Optional 20kW (N+1) Cooling Configuration: The SmartRow DCR shall be available in an optional 20kW (N+1) cooling configuration that shall consist of two (2) Liebert PDX/PCW units. The total nominal cooling capacity of the SmartRow DCR 20kW (N+1) cooling configuration shall be 20kW @ 85°F (29.4°C) return air (based on the nominal 5 ton SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX/PCW). The SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX/PCW units shall be connected to each other via the Liebert® iCOMTM control to create a private network that will allow Unit-2-Unit (U2U) communications for redundant operation.
• Optional 36kW (N) Cooling Configuration: The SmartRow DCR shall be available in an optional 36kW (N) cooling configuration that shall consist of two (2) Liebert PDX/PCW units. The total nominal cooling capacity of the dual cooling unit configuration shall be 36kW @ 85°F (29.4°C) return air (based on the nominal 5 ton SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX/PCW). The SmartRow DCR Liebert PDX/PCW units shall connect to each other via the Liebert® iCOMTM control to create a private network that will allow Unit-2-Unit (U2U) communication for dual cooling unit operation.
• Base and Top Plenums: The SmartRow DCR shall be furnished with base (supply) and top (return) airflow plenums designed to integrate to the Liebert PDX/PCW and the DCR Racks, resulting in a closed airflow architecture design and room-neutral heat loading.
• Emergency Fans: The SmartRow DCR shall be furnished with an integrated emergency fan system with gravity dampers to provide emergency airflow to powered IT equipment inside the SmartRow DCR racks. The emergency fan system shall activate when a high temperature condition (98⁰F) is sensed inside the SmartRow DCR or when there is a loss of primary cooling from the PDX or PCW unit(s). It shall be powered via the 15A breaker in the load distribution center.
1.3.3 Design Requirements – DCR Racks
• Networking Racks
The SmartRow DCR shall include (1) 42U x 800mm wide x 1230 mm deep DCR networking rack. SmartRow networking racks are pre-configured and optimized to support networking equipment and large amounts of cabling. They are based on the DCE rack platform, and will be furnished with four rack PDU brackets and two rows of cable management fingers in the front of the racks. These will be factory installed to reduce assembly time and labor exposure.
• Server Racks
The remaining racks will be 42U x 700mm wide x 1230 mm deep DCR server racks. These are also based on the DCE rack platform, and they will be furnished with (2) factory installed rack PDU brackets in the rear of the racks. The pre-configured, factory integrated equipment racks minimize on-site deployment time and labor while increasing consistency and proper operation of the SmartRow. Racks at either end of the row use solid side panels to ensure proper airflow management and are clearly labeled to ensure they are properly located during installation.
LIMITED WARRANTY FOR LIEBERT DCR™
This Warranty is given ONLY to purchasers who buy for commercial or industrial use in the ordinary course of each
Liebert Corporation products and systems are in our opinion the finest available. We take pride in our products and are pleased
that you have chosen them. Under certain circumstances we offer with our products the following Warranty Against Defects in
Material and Workmanship.
Please read your Warranty carefully. This Warranty sets forth our responsibilities in the unlikely event of defect and tells you
how to obtain performance under this Warranty.
AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIAL AND WORKMANSHIP
LIEBERT PRODUCTS COVERED:
Terms of Warranty:
As provided herein, the Liebert product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of thirteen
(13) months from date of product shipment by Liebert. The shipment date will be determined only from the Liebert bill of lading.
In addition, the racks contained in the Liebert product are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a
period of two (2) years from the date of product shipment by Liebert.
If any part or portion of the Liebert product fails to conform to the Warranty within the Warranty period, Liebert, at its option,
will furnish new or factory remanufactured components for repair or replacement of that portion or part, or Liebert may furnish
User with a replacement product. Liebert will not assume any labor or shipping charges associated with repair or replacement of
the Liebert product or part thereof. This is a Parts Warranty ONLY that does not include Services; all Services shall be provided
by a qualified Service provider. Upon Liebert’s request this warranty may require recorded proof of Quarterly product
maintenance completed by a qualified service provider. If it is determined that failure occurred due to lack of maintenance,
Liebert maintains the right to deny the warranty claim.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FIKE FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM WHICH IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS
OF THE WARRANTY FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH EQUIPMENT.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, Mainline Computer Products reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
While Mainline Computer Products Inc. makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Mainline makes no warranties or representations as to the site's accuracy. Mainline assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.