- RLE Technologies
- Product #
- Catalog #
- 10.0 lbs.
- Sale Price
SeaHawk Sensing Cable: Conductive Fluid-SC-50
50 ft, Pre-Installed Male/Female Connectors
RLE’s orange sensing cable (SC) reliably detects the presence of water leaks and other conductive fluids. It’s one of our hallmark products, and RLE Technologies has held the patent for this particular cable since 2000.
RLE’s conductive fluid sensing cable is:
• Durable – manufactured with an abrasion-resistant polymer core, which increases strength and durability. Definitely stands up to foot traffic!
• Flexible – easily bends around corners and wraps around pipes, while resisting bends and kinks.
• Resists False Alarms – engineered specifically to resist contamination and constructed from non-conductive polymers to help eliminate false alarms!
• Quick to Install – each end of the cable contains mating connectors – this makes it easy to install new systems and to add lengths of cable to existing systems.
• Easy to Clean – when it’s visibly dirty, clean it quickly with Dawn dish soap or rubbing alcohol. No special cleaners or cleaning systems required.
• Fast Drying – gently wipe the cable dry, and it’s ready to detect the next leak.
• Plus – all of our sensing cables are manufactured and assembled in the USA.
Sensing cables are available in a variety of standard and custom lengths:
• 10ft (3.05m) – SC-10
• 17ft (5.18m) – SC-17
• 25ft (7.62m) – SC-25
• 50ft (15.24m) – SC-50
• 100ft (30.48m) – SC-100
Custom Lengths (available upon request) – SC-CL-xx
With over 14 million feet of leak detection sensing cable installed in systems around the globe, you can’t beat the durability or reliability of our leak detection sensing cables.
For assistance on your project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at:
(800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
Plenum Rating CL2O/CMP C(UL)
Sheer Strength >180 lbs. (>81 .65kg)
Cut Through Resistance >40 lbs. (>18.14kg) with .005” (0.127mm) blade
Abrasion Resistance 60 cycles per UL 719
Connector 4 pin, 0.96” (24.38mm) diameter
32° to 167°F (0° to 75°C)
5% to 95% RH, non-condensing
15,000’ (3,048m) max.
Storage Environment -22° to 185°F (-30° to 85°C)
Diameter of cable not to exceed 0.25” (6.35mm)
Custom Lengths (available upon request)
Weight .02 lbs./ft. (29.74g/m)
Mounting Vertical wall mount or Vertical flush mount (kit optional)
Certifications UL STD; RoHS Compliant; Patent No. 6144209
All pricing subject to change.
For all prices, products and offers, Mainline Computer Products reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
High volume bids are welcome. Call (800)-686-5312, Ext. #228 or e-mail: Sales@mldelivers.com
While Mainline Computer Products Inc. makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Mainline makes no warranties or representations as to the site's accuracy. Mainline assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.