- + Access Floor Systems
- + Airflow Management
+ Cabinets and Racks
- by Manufacturer
- by Type
- 44-62U Server Cabinets
- Air Conditioned Cabinets
- Airflow Management
- AMCO Enclosures
- APC Enclosures
- Blanking Panels
- Cable Management
- Co-location Enclosures
- Data Center Ready Racks
- Fire Suppression Systems
- Great Lakes Racks
- Installation Tools
- Kendall Howard Racks
- Liebert Racks & Enclosures
- Media Storage Cabinets
- Outdoor Enclosures
- Quick Ship Racks
- Quiet Racks
- Rack Accessories
- Rear Door Heat Exchangers
- Rittal Racks & Enclosures
- Smart Bunker
- Specialty Cabinets
- Tripplite Enclosures
- Vertiv Racks
- Wall Mount Cabinets
- + Cooling
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Containment
- + Critical Power
- + Data Center Solutions
- + Facility Solutions
- + GSA Products
- + Hardware
- + Infrastructure
- + IT Equipment Lifters
- + Monitoring and DCIM
- + Products
- + Service and Support
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software Licenses
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + Online Store
Mainline Computer Ucoustic™, AcoustiQuiet™ Quiet Racks
We really like the cabinet. We ended up having to install a very noisy router in an equipment room that is also used as office area for some Technical staff. The cabinet worked great for this application.
Spring Valley Telephone
More and more organizations are discovering the benefits of quiet cabinets. In this section of our website we want to get you up to speed with why they are such a fantastic solution for so many IT situations.
Very impressed with the product! Wow, it really works, I was so amazed. When the doors are open I cannot have a conversation with a client, however when I shut the doors I can barely here the spindles. Fantastic product, thanks for taking such great care of me.
All the best,
Global Director, Cloud CTS
HGST ~ A Western Digital Company
• No need for dedicated closet or separate space
• No Architect or Engineering fees
• No special cooling requirements (except ambient a/c in room)
• Take it with you - completely portable - move it wherever
• Quiet rack cabinets are far more energy efficient than dedicated server rooms.
• Many organizations are working to achieve environmental goals in an age of ecological enlightenment.
• A 5-decibel reduction can cut the risk of hearing loss in half.
• Productivity of employees. Prolonged exposure to loud environments creates stress and can lead to accidents.
• Insurance companies are applying pressure to corporations due to hearing loss claims filed under workman's comp laws.
• Government regulations enforced by OSHA, State and local laws.
• Human Whisper – 40 dBA
• Background noise in an average office, without talking- 50 dBA
• Background noise in a busy office, without talking- 55 dBA
• Normal conversation speech – 60 dBA
• Typical noise from portable air conditioners – 55 dBA
• Typical noise from 2 x low form factor servers – 62 dBA
• Typical noise from 4 x low form factor servers – 65 dBA
• Typical noise from 8x low form factor servers- 68 dBA
For more information call 1.800.686.5312
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information Email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms