- Server Lift
- Product #
- Catalog #
- 458.0 lbs.
- Suggested Retail
- Sale Price
- Contact Us
SL-500FX® Front Loading ServerLIFT
Rack Servers with the SL-500FX Front Loading Powered ServerLIFT
The SL-500FX Front Loading Powered ServerLIFT is great for any data center design. It is the only data center certified lift capable of supporting equipment up to 20″ and placing it into any server rack. Combined with all of the features of the SL-500X Powered ServerLIFT, the SL-500FX unit is designed with a different platform configuration for easy installation of deeper rack servers. The SL-500FX ServerLIFT features a durable built-in gliding shelf that moves forward creating the ability to rack servers, to help with pre-populating or pre-configuring server racks on pallets. This is also ideal for a data center design with wide aisles and unconventional floor plans.
The SL-500FX® Front Loading Powered ServerLIFT is certified and in compliance with all North American and European safety and radio frequency regulations:
1. FCC Class B Device Standards
2. CE Immunity Standard IEC/EN 61000-6-1:2005
3. CE Emission Standard IEC/EN 55011:2009/A1: 2010
4. CE Product Safety Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
5. Low Voltage Directive (LVD) 2006/95/EC, IEC EN 60950
SL-500FX Front Loading Powered Data Center Solution Features
Fully Powered Lifting
• Battery powered lifting with the touch of a button
• Precise height adjustment with proprietary micro-processor controlled lifting system
• Dual side controls allow a single operator to align equipment while facing the rack
Built-In Easy Glide Shelf
• Adds 11.5” of forward movement into racks
(20” with included extension)
• Fits into standard 19″ racks
• Seamless install from platform into rails
For assistance on your project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at:
(800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
Request For Quote:
• Powered lifting with the touch of a button.
• TouchSTOP™ feature prevents overhead damage.
• Front loading with 11.5” of movement.
• 20” insertion depth with optional extension
• Heavy duty platform resists sagging and twisting.
• Tilt adjustment for level insertion.
• Smart Controls for fast lifting and precise alignment.
• Dual locking stabilizer brakes.
• Non-hydraulic electric winch easily lifts 500 lbs.
• Compact, maneuverable design.
All pricing subject to change.
For all prices, products and offers, Mainline Computer Products reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
High volume bids are welcome. Call (800)-686-5312, Ext. #228 or e-mail: Sales@mldelivers.com
While Mainline Computer Products Inc. makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Mainline makes no warranties or representations as to the site's accuracy. Mainline assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.