- + Access Floor Systems
- + Airflow Management
- + Cabinets and Racks
- + Cooling
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Containment
- + Critical Power
- + Data Center Solutions
- + Facility Solutions
- + GSA Products
- + Hardware
- + Infrastructure
- + IT Equipment Lifters
- + Monitoring
- + Products
- + Service and Support
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software Licenses
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + Trending Solutions
- + Online Store
Mainline Computer Liebert
IT and Facility Managers need to reliably and efficiently distribute data center power to rack-based networking equipment via rack power distribution units (PDUs). Whatever the level of criticality--basic distribution, remote monitoring, or control at the receptacle level--an Emerson Network Power rack PDU solution can fit your application needs.
Comparison of Emerson Network Power rack PDU features.
Liebert MPX - Adaptive
Innovative Adaptive Rack PDU solution that allows easy reconfiguration of input power and hot-swappable replacement of output power. They are an ideal solution for highly dynamic data centers that require immediate on-site reconfiguration to fulfill the changing power needs of IT equipment. Output modules with varying levels of managed capabilities available.
Liebert MPH - Managed
Managed Rack PDU family offering industry’s highest operating temperature range in a slim form factor, it ensures high availability despite prevalent hot spots in the back of the rack.
- MPH-C models provide strip / circuit level metering as well as receptacle level control
- MPH-B models provides strip / circuit level metering
Avocent PM1000/2000/3000 - Managed
Managed Rack PDU family with Support for DSview3, SNMP v1,2,3, IPv6, CLI, SSH and several other protocols and authentication modes allows these units to seamlessly fit into any manageability method being used.
- PM1000 provides strip/circuit level metering
- PM2000 provides receptacle level metering
- PM3000 provides receptacle level metering and control
Knurr DI Strip - Basic AC
Basic AC power distribution in a robust package. Standard and High-Power models are available in a variety of configurations. Slim form factor and various mounting methods allow them to seamlessly fit into most racks.
NetSure RDB - Basic DC
Basic DC features plug-and-play connectors for simple field installation, NetSure™ RDB 48V DC Rack Distribution Units are designed for ultimate ease of use within telecom and other DC Power environments.
- Network Equipment
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Any critical rackmount equipment that would benefit from centralized monitoring and control
- Load monitoring and control - Support continuous uptime, minimize disruptions.
- Expandable monitoring interface - Simplified growth management.
- True power monitoring - More exact than calculated values.
- High reliability - PCB receptacle mount construction.
- Convenience - Factory installed option in the Liebert Foundation(tm) rack enclosure system.
For free consultation call 800-686-5312 or email Sales@MainlineComputer.com
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information Email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms