- + Cabinets & Racks
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Data Center Cooling
- + Data Center Power
- + Data Center Products
- + Facility Solutions
- + GSA Products
- + Infrastructure Solutions
- + DCIM
- + Office Interiors
- + POS and Retail Solutions
- + Server Lifters
+ Service and Support
- Data Center Assessment
- Data Center Cleaning Services
- Data Center Health Check Services
- Data Center Relocation Services
- Emerson Service Offerings
- Extended Warranties
- Factory Installation
- IT Equipment Financing
- IT Sourcing and Fulfillment
- Material Management Services
- P.O.S. in a BOX
- Preventive Maintenance
- Remote Monitoring Services
- UPS Battery Replacement
- Xerox Service Agreements
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + All Product Catalog
Mainline Computer P.O.S. in a BOX
What is Included in P.O.S. in a BOX?
P.O.S. in A Box is a Rapid-Rollout program that helps specialty retailers install large-scale new IT Equipment rollouts for new stores and store IT upgrades.
• Project Management A Project Coordinator is assigned to your account to ensure proper coordination of product availability, services, and deliveries.
We Provide You a Single Point Of Contact. You will always know who is in charge, who to contact, and who is accountable for your complete satisfaction. Our Project Managers will address your specifc concerns and scale of your project. They will allocate our resources, gather your data, and create project-specific reports, documents and invoices in a timely manner.
• Kitting Services We will group IT and related components of a system into one easy-to-identify box. All systems located together within a store are labeled so all necessary components can be delivered to their correct location within the store P.O.S. Store Location.
• Logistics We handle Procurement, Warehousing, Sorting, Packaging, Transportation, Site delivery and Reporting.
Getting Started with P.O.S. in A Box
Your Mainline Project Manager and Product Specialists are ready to assist you with every phase of choosing and leveraging the right solution for your IT environment.
• Discovery session to understand your goals, requirements, and budget.
• A Survey of your existing IT environment
• Goal Setting and establishment of your project requirements
• Vendor Evaluation and Selection
• Procurement, configuration, and Shipment
Recent and ongoing IT Project Roll Outs
•Nationwide Equipment Rollout of IT Equipment including 42U Server Racks
•Ongoing Point of Sale (POS) and IT Equipment Rollout for National Specialty Retail Store Franchisor
To learn more about P.O.S. in a Box call (800)-686-5312 or email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)-686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms