- + Cabinets and Racks
- + Cooling
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Containment
- + Data Center Solutions
- + Facility Solutions
- + GSA Products
- + Hardware
- Airflow Management Solutions
- Aisle Containment
- Data Center In A Row
- Fire Suppression
- Hard Drive Destruction
- IBM System x Rack & Power Solutions
- Infrastructure Management
- Lift-4 IT Equipment Lifter
- Mini-Computer-Room ( MCR)
- Modular Busway - Liebert MB
- Modular Containers
- Modular Data Center
- Quiet Racks
- Rack Cooling
- Rittal RimatriX5
- Row Cooling
- Security Cages
- Server Room Design Services
- Smart Solutions
- + Monitoring
- + Office Interiors
- + Power
- + Products
- + Retail Solutions
- + Server Lifters
- + Service and Support
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software Licenses
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + Trending Solutions
- + Online Store
Mainline Computer Rittal RimatriX5
The new challenge for physical IT infrastructures:
Whether in small businesses or major enterprises - the demands placed on IT performance are growing incessantly. Highly complex applications, ever faster processors, round-the-clock information and communication call for more than just an intact physical infrastructure. This gives rise to a number of elementary questions:
- Racks (Server racks, Networking rack)
- Power (Power distribution, UPS 1-phase/3-phase, distributed parallel architecture)
- Cooling (passive cooling, active, rack-specific cooling, liquid cooling)
- Security (Monitoring function and sensors arbitrary)
- Are the climate control provisions for individual racks, server rooms or even
whole computing centres able to handle the greater heat generation?
- Are power supply and back-up designed for high availability?
- How can optimum use be made of the existing space when IT facilities are
- Are the applications and servers protected in case of hardware failures?
- Can all functions be managed efficiently via a perfect monitoring and remote
- Can expansion be integrated later without interrupting current operations?
- Are all the costs under control in the long term - from investment through to
operation and maintenance?
Rittal offers the solution: RimatriX5 - the integral, scalable and efficient system solutionfor ultimate IT performance.
For more information E-mail: SalesHelp@mldelivers.com or call (800)-686-5312.
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information Email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms