- + Applications
- + AC Power UPS PDU's
- + Cabinets and Racks
- + Cloud Solutions
- + Cooling
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Control Room Solutions
- + Data Center Products
- + Data Center Solutions
- + Electronic Marketplace
- + Facility Solutions
- + GSA Products
- + Hardware
+ Infrastructure Solutions
- Airflow Management Solutions
- Aisle Containment
- Data Center In A Row
- Hard Drive Destruction
- IBM System x Rack & Power Solutions
- Infrastructure Management
- Lift-4 IT Equipment Lifter
- Mini-Computer-Room ( MCR)
- Modular Busway - Liebert MB
- Modular Containers
- Modular Data Center
- Quiet Racks
- Rack Cooling
- Rittal RimatriX5
- Row Cooling
- Security Cages
- Server Room Design Services
- Smart Solutions
- + Monitoring
- + Office Interiors
- + Retail Solutions
- + Server Lifters
- + Service and Support
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software Licenses
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + Online Catalog
Mainline Computer Quiet Racks
More and more organizations are discovering the benefits of quiet cabinets. In this section of our website we want to get you up to speed with why they are such a fantastic solution for so many IT situations.
• No need for dedicated closet or separate space
• No Architect or Engineering fees
• No special cooling requirements (except ambient a/c in room)
• Take it with you - completely portable - move it wherever
• Quiet rack cabinets are far more energy efficient than dedicated server rooms.
• Many organizations are working to achieve environmental goals in an age of ecological enlightenment.
Noise Control - Why Do You Need It?
• A 5-decibel reduction can cut the risk of hearing loss in half.
• Productivity of employees. Prolonged exposure to loud environments creates stress and can lead to accidents.
• Insurance companies are applying pressure to corporations due to hearing loss claims filed under workman's comp laws.
• Government regulations enforced by OSHA, State and local laws.
How loud is it?
• Human Whisper – 40 dBA
• Background noise in an average office, without talking- 50 dBA
• Background noise in a busy office, without talking- 55 dBA
• Normal conversation speech – 60 dBA
• Typical noise from portable air conditioners – 55 dBA
• Typical noise from 2 x low form factor servers – 62 dBA
• Typical noise from 4 x low form factor servers – 65 dBA
• Typical noise from 8x low form factor servers- 68 dBA
For more information call 1.800.686.5312
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information Email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms