- + Applications
- + AC Power UPS PDU's
- + Cabinets and Racks
- + Cloud Solutions
- + Cooling
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Control Room Solutions
- + Data Center Products
- + Data Center Solutions
- + Electronic Marketplace
- + Facility Solutions
- + GSA Products
- + Hardware
+ Infrastructure Solutions
- Airflow Management Solutions
- Aisle Containment
- Data Center In A Row
- Hard Drive Destruction
- IBM System x Rack & Power Solutions
- Infrastructure Management
- Lift-4 IT Equipment Lifter
- Mini-Computer-Room ( MCR)
- Modular Busway - Liebert MB
- Modular Containers
- Modular Data Center
- Quiet Racks
- Rack Cooling
- Rittal RimatriX5
- Row Cooling
- Security Cages
- Server Room Design Services
- Smart Solutions
- + Monitoring
- + Office Interiors
- + Retail Solutions
- + Server Lifters
- + Service and Support
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software Licenses
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + Online Store
Mainline Computer Modular Busway - Liebert MB
Liebert MB Modular Busway by Siemens is a convenient, economical way to provide power from a room power distribution unit to the IT rack equipment. This compact, modular system is an organized alternative to custom cabling, and is a perfect solution for dynamic data centers that require frequent updates and changes with little to no power disruptions.
Ideally Suited For:
- Large or medium data centers.
- Data centers with variable and dynamic loads.
- High power density applications.
- Single or dual bus configurations.
Liebert MB Features:
-Comprehensive offering of standard fittings.
- Reconfigure to meet growing and changing IT demands.
- Lightweight and flexible for easy installation, but rugged enough for durability.
- 15-30% lower cost than typical cabling materials and labor/installation costs.
- UL 857 and CSA 22.2 agency ratings for safety.
-100A, 225A and 400A availability.
- Hot swappable, user replaceable bus plugs provide both flexibility and maximum safety.
- Bus plug capacities from 30A to 100A.
- Pre-assembled bus plugs with whips or receptacles.
- Multiple bus plug port spacing available.
- Rack-mount, ceiling suspended or underfloor mounting options.
- Optional metering at bus plugs or tap box.
- Optional custom bug plug connections.
- Internal or isolated grounding options.
- 200% neutral options.
- Compatible with Liebert MPX, Liebert MPH, and Knurr DI-STRIP rack PDU products.
For assistance on your project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at: (800)-686-5312 or E-mail: sales@MainlineComputer.com.
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information Email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms