- + Access Floor Systems
- + Airflow Management
- + Cabinets and Racks
- + Cooling
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Containment
- + Critical Power
- + Data Center Solutions
+ Facility Solutions
- Access Flooring Systems
- Access Flooring Tools
- Airflow Management
- Aisle Containment
- APC InfraStruXure
- APC Inrow
- Cable Protectors
- Fire Suppression System
- APC InfraStruXure
- Koldlok Grommets
- Leak Detection
- Modular Computer Rooms
- Power Distribution Units
- Server Cages
- UPS Systems-Eaton
- UPS Systems-Vertiv (Liebert)
- + GSA Products
- + Hardware
- + Infrastructure
- + IT Equipment Lifters
- + Monitoring
- + Products
- + Service and Support
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software Licenses
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + Trending Solutions
- + Online Store
Mainline Computer Fire Suppression System
QUICKLY DETECT AND SUPPRESS FIRE DIRECTLY AT THE SOURCE, EFFICIENTLY AND AUTOMATICALLY.
Firetrace Systems provide Cost-Effective, Stand-Alone, Automatic Fire Suppression Systems for your Critical Equipment, Electrical/Technical Systems and various types of enclosures. The effectiveness of a genuine Firetrace System, happens by utilizing the proprietary Firetrace Detection Tubing (a Linear Pneumatic Heat Sensor), which detects a fire due to precise temperature sensitivity, allowing our systems to react quickly and effectively. This unique detection can be run through the smallest or most complex enclosures to ensure detection is always close at hand.
FIRETRACE MANUFACTURERS TWO BASIC TYPES OF FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS: DIRECT AND INDIRECT
All Firetrace Systems utilize the proprietary red Firetrace Detection Tubing (FDT) as a Linear Heat and Flame Detector. These systems may be arranged as either “Direct Release” or “Indirect Release”, depending on the type of enclosure or fire hazard.
Direct and Indirect Systems are available in Low and High-Pressure functionality; which will be determined by the fire suppression agent selected for your application.
CONSIDERATIONS WHEN DESIGNING A FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM FOR SERVER AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENCLOSURES
Cloud servers and telecommunications equipment cabinets are especially vulnerable to fire risks resulting from electrical faults, surges, short circuits and malfunctions. Innovative design considerations found inFiretrace in-cabinet systems provide fast, effective fire suppression which greatly reduces downtime, damage to mission-critical equipment and a client’s ability to continue operating. These address vital design considerations, including:
• Response and containment: Firetrace Detection Tubing, an integral element in both direct release systems and indirect release systems, are easily installed close to the source of potential fires, even in hard to reach areas. This tubing is heat sensitive and, in reaction to heat from a nearby flame, ruptures to release fire suppression fluid. This system prioritizes a very rapid response that puts out the fire where it starts, effectively containing the risk before it becomes uncontrollable and causes considerable damage.
• Power source: Electrical fires often disrupt power sources and having an independent power source is an additional expense and design consideration, especially for small, confined spaces. Firetrace systems are completely self-contained and self-actuating, requiring no additional power source as they utilize a compact pressure release system.
• Sensitive equipment: Traditional systems, especially water sprinklers, can easily compromise electrical equipment and cause far more damage than the fire itself. Firetrace systems utilize appropriate suppression agents which will not harm electrical, magnetic or energized equipment, or the greater environment.
• Automatic or manual response: Manual response systems are, by their very nature, more likely to increase the time before an effective response is actioned. While Firetrace systems can include manual activation, the primary focus is on automatic fire suppression, which means no additional equipment is required outside the self-contained system and responses to fires are as rapid and targeted as possible.
• Cleanup: Fire suppression systems which require any level of cleanup impact on collateral damage, client downtime and operational capacity. By utilizing commercially available clean agents, Firetrace systems leave no residue and require no post-discharge cleanup.
• Emergency notification: Firetrace systems can be linked to a fire alarm in order to alert appropriate agencies to take emergency action. Optional pressure switches are also available to ensure the fire detection system triggers an emergency power off action.
Firetrace Fire Suppression Systems focus on stopping fires before they take hold by targeting fire risks within electrical cabinets and server racks. These small, high-performance systems are easily installed through cable routes, requiring no further drilling. Firetrace ensures optimal system installation and maintenance.
For assistance on your project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at:
(800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information Email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms