- + Access Floor Systems
- + Airflow Management
- + Cabinets and Racks
- + Cooling
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Containment
- + Critical Power
- + Data Center Solutions
- + Facility Solutions
- + GSA Products
- + Hardware
- + Infrastructure
- + IT Equipment Lifters
- + Monitoring
- + Products
- + Service and Support
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software Licenses
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + Trending Solutions
- + Online Store
Mainline Computer Liebert FDC Power Distribution
Integrate power distribution into the rack environment, with the rack-sized Liebert® FDC. The stand-alone cabinet blends physically and cosmetically with rack equipment, while offering the distribution capabilities of a much larger unit.
The Liebert FDC remote distribution cabinet extends the functionality of the PDU by packaging 168 poles (four complete panelboards) in a stand-alone cabinet with a rack-sized footprint. Multiple voltage options, panelboard options and monitoring options. One, two or four inputs. Can be used in conjunction with the Liebert FPC power center to provide expanded panelboard electrical pole connections closer to the load. The units may be placed at various locations within a row of racks, as well as in a standalone configuration. Bottom cable exit or top cable exit models available.
• Rack-size power distribution unit
• Provides 4 complete panelboards with main breaker, total 168 poles
• Requires only front and rear service access
• Offers bottom cable access; optional top cable access
• Standard bottom cable exit, optional top cable exit.
• Utilizes inline 42-pole panelboards, which provide wide-open wiring access channels for easy installation of additional circuits.
• Optional 22kAIC main panelboard breakers.
• Factory assembled and tested to ensure reliability and consistent performance.
• Local and remote power monitoring capabilities enable you to attain maximum availability for your critical operations.
Lowest Total Cost Of Ownership
• Four panelboard capacity saves money by eliminating need for multiple cabinets.
• In-rack location places power distribution closer to the load, thereby reducing under floor cabling from centralized UPS and making cable movements simpler and less expensive.
Ideally Suited For
• Data centers
Mainline Computer Products team of highly qualified engineers and inside sales professionals provides outstanding pre-sales technical support on Power Solutions, in the areas of product configuration, specification and pricing..
We work with you to understand your current challenges and future goals, then design custom solutions to help you meet your mission-critical goals. Our vendor-neutral approach gives you the flexibility to select the best IT Product or networking, data center, and communication solutions from a variety of vendors.
Our trained sales staff is well-versed in the latest technology advances and can provide compliant product alternatives as well as assess your current infrastructure to ensure optimal success.
For assistance call us toll free at: (800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
Request For Quote:
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information Email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms