- + Access Floor Systems
- + Airflow Management
- + Cabinets and Racks
- + Cooling
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Containment
- + Critical Power
- + Data Center Solutions
- + Facility Solutions
- + GSA Products
- + Hardware
- + Infrastructure
- + IT Equipment Lifters
- + Monitoring and DCIM
- + Products
- + Service and Support
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software Licenses
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + Online Store
Mainline Computer PENTAIR AIR CONDITIONERS
• R407c and R134a earth-friendly refrigerants and RoHS compliant
• Models for 115, 230 AC volt power input
• UL Listed to save customers time and money with agency approvals
• Outdoor model operating temperature range from -40 F/-40 C to 131 F/55 C
• Attractive industrial design with minimal use of visible fasteners
• Reliable mechanical thermostat on enclosure side of the unit.
• Galvanized sheet-metal cover for rugged factory and outdoor environments
• Easy-mount flanges for simple installation
• Cut-out adapter options for enclosures with McLean GENESIS® and T-Series air conditioners, enabling users to easily transition to the new unit
• Dust-resistant condenser coil allows the unit to be run filterless in most applications
• Cleanable, reusable aluminum mesh filter to protect coils for maximum cooling performance
• Mounting hardware, gaskets and user manual furnished with the unit
• Every unit functionally tested before shipping
• Standard Indoor Air Conditioner models also include power-off relay for door switch and other system requirements
Mainline Computer Products team of highly qualified product specialists provide outstanding pre-sales technical support in the areas of product configuration, specification and pricing for Cooling.
We work with you to understand your current challenges and future goals, then design custom solutions to help you meet your mission-critical goals. Our vendor-neutral approach gives you the flexibility to select the best IT Product or networking, data center, and communication solutions from a variety of vendors.
Our trained sales staff is well-versed in the latest technology advances and can provide compliant product alternatives as well as assess your current infrastructure to ensure optimal success.
Pricing does not include shipping charges, please contact Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800) 686-5312 for a freight quote.
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information Email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms