- + Airflow
- + Cabinets and Racks
- + Cooling
- + Command Consoles
- + Computer Supplies
- + Containment
- + Data Center Solutions
- + Facility Solutions
- + GSA Products
- + Hardware
- + Infrastructure
- + Monitoring
- + Office Interiors
- + Power
- + Products
- + Retail Solutions
- + Server Lifters
- + Service and Support
- + Smart Solutions
- + Software Licenses
- + Technical Furniture
- + Technical Products
- + Trending Solutions
- + Online Store
Mainline Computer NextGEN Cooling
When Dedicated Cooling is the Only Choice
According to studies, over 60% of businesses rely on building air*, which entails uncertainties and expenses.
• These systems shutdown over night & weekends
• Systems designed to operate 5x8 vs Continuous Operations
• Do not provide sufficient filtration for IT equipment and no humidity control
• Building air removes too much moisture, introducing the risk of static discharge
• Insufficient airflow causes overheating in IT equipment (Airflow designed for comfort not correct delivery for IT)
• Building air is designed to cool people (heat and sweat)
• As a consequence a lot of energy (cost) goes into removing that moisture
• This energy is wasted where building air is used to cool machines
Mainline Computer Products team of highly qualified product specialists provide outstanding pre-sales technical support in the areas of product configuration, specification and pricing for Cooling.
We work with you to understand your current challenges and future goals, then design custom solutions to help you meet your mission-critical goals. Our vendor-neutral approach gives you the flexibility to select the best IT Product or networking, data center, and communication solutions from a variety of vendors.
Our trained sales staff is well-versed in the latest technology advances and can provide compliant product alternatives as well as assess your current infrastructure to ensure optimal success.
For assistance call us toll free at: (800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
See how we have provided cost-effective solutions for organizations nationwide.
In addition, our services include site design and infrastructure planning, construction management, power protection and security planning.
For more information Email: Sales@MainlineComputer.com or call (800)686-5312.
Privacy | Return Policy | Shipping Terms