- Product #
- Catalog #
- 26270.0 lbs.
- Sale Price
- Contact Us
Prefabricated Containerized All-in-One IT Module 96kW 12 Racks
FanCoil Cooling 400V/50Hz
Configured Power: 96000
Easy-to-deploy, prefabricated IT infrastructure packaged within a secure, weather proof, fire-rated, shipping container for remote or special applications
Mainline Computer Products Team
SmartShelter Containers address the challenges of deploying Data Centers in remote sites, industrial environments, and other locations where a dedicated building or space does not exist. Enable real-time processing and resolve latency and bandwidth issues by locating a datacenter closer to your operations. Benefit from the simplicity of an easy-to-deploy data center for a branch office, oil & gas site, mining operation, or forward operating military base.
- Decrease risk with a pre-engineered, fully managed system
- Flexibility to change data center growth as customers demands change
- Provide physical security to critical data
- Realize revenue or production sooner by deploying quickly anywhere in the world
- Deploy in remote areas with limited construction support.
- Repurpose valuable space for core business
SmartShelter Containers contain the entire data center physical infrastructure, completely assembled and tested in a single ISO shipping container, and provide a value option for a prefabricated data center
• Pre-engineered and Factory Assembled - Prefabricated Modules are designed and built to precise specifications in a controlled factory environment and utilize DCIM software which results in improved reliability and a more predictably performing data center.
• Scalable and Flexible - Prefabricated modules inherently allow for scalable growth of IT infrastructure and the flexibility to adjust the design and size of future phases of deployment. Capital investments can be deferred, improving cash flow.
• Simple and Fast Deployment - Prefabricated Data Center Modules arrive on site ready to deploy which significantly reduces installation time and cost.
• Struxureware Data Center Expert Preinstalled - Industry proven DCIM software provides real-time monitoring, user-defined reports and graphs, and fault notification and escalation of critical infrastructure events. Software is preinstalled, significantly reducing on- site configuration and cost.
For assistance on your project call Mainline Computer Products toll free at:
(800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
of highly qualified engineers and inside sales professionals provides outstanding pre-sales technical support in the areas of product configuration, specification and pricing.
Max Configurable Power (Watts)
0 Watts / 0 VA
Nominal Output Voltage
kW per Rack
PDU Amp Capacity
Output Frequency (sync to mains)
50 Hz - programmable +/- 0.5 / 1 / 2 / 4 / 6 / 8%
All pricing subject to change.
For all prices, products and offers, Mainline Computer Products reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
High volume bids are welcome. Call (800)-686-5312, Ext. #228 or e-mail: Sales@mldelivers.com
While Mainline Computer Products Inc. makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Mainline makes no warranties or representations as to the site's accuracy. Mainline assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.