- Product #
- Catalog #
- 125.0 lbs.
- Sale Price
- Contact Us
Motivair ChilledDoor® 48U762, Cools Up To 80kW.
Up to 75kW Per Rack.
ChilledDoor® Rack Cooling System
The Motivair ChilledDoor® Rack Cooling System isn’t just a way to remove 100% of the heat from your server rack, it’s a way to change the dynamic of how your data center is cooled. By using advanced “Active” rear door heat exchanger technology, your cooling system becomes a dynamic entity, reacting to minute by minute changes in computing loads of up to 75kW per rack.
Whether you’re cooling advanced High-Performance Computers, high-end storage, or simple switchgear, the ChilledDoor® works to keep your computing environment “heat neutral”.
The ChilledDoor® is mounted directly to the rear panel of any standard server rack. It can remove lower densities up to 75kW per rack. Multiple environmental variables are constantly monitored and adjusted to ensure that the ChilledDoor® is actively adjusting to conditions inside the data center. Active heat removal and rack monitoring create reliable cooling and a “heat neutral” white space. The result is significantly increased data center efficiencies.
The system operates above the ambient dew point, which eliminates the possibility of condensation near the critical electrical equipment. If central chilled water is available but below room dew point, a Coolant Distribution Unit (CDU) is available.
• High-density rack cooling up to 75kW per rack
• Designed to fit any industry standard server rack
• High powered adjustable PLC control system for active cooling of server racks
• Available remote monitoring interface
• High-quality sheet metal casing with 95-degree door swing
• High efficiency integrated heat exchanger
• Up to 5 hot-swappable centrifugal fans which allow for quick replacement and scalability
• EC Motor design with low energy consumption
• Mission critical redundancy
• Leak prevention system
• Quick connect hoses
• 1-year warranty included (parts only)
Please note Motivair Chilled Door and CDU products are "Non-Returable
Our trained sales staff is well-versed in the latest technology advances and can provide compliant product alternatives as well as assess your current infrastructure to ensure optimal success.
For assistance call us toll free at: (800)-686-5312 or E-mail: Sales@MainlineComputer.com
• Power Supply (depending on model): 230V/1PH/50-60HZ, 208V/1PH/60HZ, 277V/1PH/50-60HZ
• Power Draw: Varies based on rack density – contact Motivair for door design and its max power draw
• A/B power available
• 840W 7.3A or 2500W 10.3A (depending on model)
• Full PLC Logic/Control
• Interface Frame and Valve Included
• Bottom Feed
All pricing subject to change.
For all prices, products and offers, Mainline Computer Products reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
High volume bids are welcome. Call (800)-686-5312, Ext. #228 or e-mail: Sales@mldelivers.com
While Mainline Computer Products Inc. makes reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, Mainline makes no warranties or representations as to the site's accuracy. Mainline assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.